The World of Ms. Penelope Red

Pages

  • Home
  • About Me and Penelope Red
  • Contact Me

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Penelope Red Spring Summer 09 SALE!

I wanted to remind all of you, that the Penelope Red Spring Summer Sale is on now, at the Penelope Red Etsy store. A few of my favourite designs are shown below....


SALE Orange Floral Corset Dress. US size 4, 6 or 8. (You pick the size) WAS $295 Now $265


SALE Paris Bow Top. US size 4, 6 or 8 (AU size 8,10 or 12) WAS $70 Now $63


SALE Tokyo Wrap Around Catsuit in Black. US size 6 (AU size 10) WAS $240 Now $192


SALE Monet Pleated Top. US size 6 (AU size 10) WAS $110 Now $99


SALE Coral Kimono. US size 2 to 12. (AU size 6 to 16) WAS $110 Now $88
Posted by Penelope Red at 9:11 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: catsuit, corset dress, discount, etsy, kimono, penelope red, sale, spring, summer, top

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Visit my Shop Online here

About Me

My photo
Penelope Red
Penelope Red is my avenue for all things creative! I now own two blogs: "The World of Ms. Penelope Red" and "Dairy Free Baking". The first, "Ms Penelope Red" is where I share my love for creating fashion, exotic places, and general design. The 2nd, "Dairy Free" is where I show my own take on traditional recipes with a dairy-free spin.
View my complete profile

Popular Posts

  • New Style: One Of A Kind Black And White Cotton Kimono Women's Dress
    I recently created this B lack and White Cotton Kimono Dress . It is a one of a kind design, and its the first of many new Penelope Red fash...
  • City Snapshot: Moscow
    Back in 2006, my husband and I were lucky enough to travel to Moscow, and stay with our good friends Alex and Anna. If you are looking for a...
  • New Style: the Jigsaw Skivvy
    T his Winter I have designed a very new skivvy or turtleneck, using a variety of contrasting prints and colours, in a triangular motif, in t...
  • My visit to the Ballet Russes Exhibition in Canberra
    Last weekend I visited Canberra, to see the stunning Ballet Russes costume exhibition at the National Gallery of Australia . I was certainly...
  • The New Penelope Red Bias Blouse with Flared Sleeve and Asymmetrical Neckline.
    Recently I have been experimenting with bias cut designs, predominantly a style I had created a few years ago with an asymmetrical neckline....
  • Etsy Embellished Embroideries
    Every Wednesday, I like to try and showcase some of my fellow Etsians, and their beautiful work. I have to admit, recently I have been a lit...
  • Recent Outfits
    Here are a few outfits I have worn recently. Whenever I go out I only ever wear my Penelope Red fashion designs, the reason being I believe ...
  • Penelope Red Winter Styles Featured on Style Collective
    Some of my Penelope Red Winter designs have been featured in the StyleCollective.com website! It is quite exciting, as they have quite an es...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  October (2)
  • ►  2013 (8)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (7)
  • ►  2012 (7)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
  • ►  2011 (60)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2010 (122)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2009 (97)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (25)
    • ▼  August (18)
      • The New Penelope Red Autumn/Winter Range
      • The Penelope Red Ikat Gold Mini Skirt
      • The Penelope Red Silk Road Winter Dress
      • Wednesday is Accessory Day! Gorgeous Hats!
      • The Fifties Fair: Rose Seidler House, 2009
      • Sepia Restaurant and Wine Bar
      • The Stitches and Craft Show
      • Wednesday is Accessory Day! Stunning Brooches
      • The Penelope Red Tailored Winter Dress: Custom Order
      • The Adriano Zumbo Cafe
      • The Penelope Red Ikat Bolero
      • Wednesday is Accessory Day! Bright, Bold and Beaut...
      • La Vie Cherie
      • The Penelope Red Spring Summer 09 SALE!
      • The Ugly Truth: A Movie Review
      • The Making of The Penelope Red Jade Winter Coat
      • My Life In Ruins: A Review
      • The Penelope Red Spring Summer 09 SALE!
    • ►  July (8)

Penelope Red's Fan Box

Penelope Red on Facebook

Penelope Red Website

Penelope Red Website
Take a look at the official Penelope Red Website

Best Blogs

  • Sew Tessuti
    Closet Core: The Onyx Pants
  • Vixen Vintage
    Doris Petticoats
  • ArtistaStyle - Feast on Fine Art
    Pemain sepak bola U-17 Jerman masuk kelompok ISIS
  • Bobbin Talk
    Doctor's Bag by Loris Marazzi
  • Miss_Midge
    Miss Midge's Guide to the Ultimate Christmas Party Dresses
  • Realisation Creations
    Snakeshead

Recommended Favourites in Sydney

  • For quirky kids toys
  • The best cute cinema
  • When in want of High Tea

Followers

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.