The World of Ms. Penelope Red

Pages

  • Home
  • About Me and Penelope Red
  • Contact Me

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Penelope Red Spring Summer 09 SALE!

I wanted to remind all of you, that the Penelope Red Spring Summer Sale is on now, at the Penelope Red Etsy store. A few of my favourite designs are shown below....


SALE Orange Floral Corset Dress. US size 4, 6 or 8. (You pick the size) WAS $295 Now $265


SALE Paris Bow Top. US size 4, 6 or 8 (AU size 8,10 or 12) WAS $70 Now $63


SALE Tokyo Wrap Around Catsuit in Black. US size 6 (AU size 10) WAS $240 Now $192


SALE Monet Pleated Top. US size 6 (AU size 10) WAS $110 Now $99


SALE Coral Kimono. US size 2 to 12. (AU size 6 to 16) WAS $110 Now $88
Posted by Penelope Red at 9:11 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: catsuit, corset dress, discount, etsy, kimono, penelope red, sale, spring, summer, top

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Visit my Shop Online here

About Me

My photo
Penelope Red
Penelope Red is my avenue for all things creative! I now own two blogs: "The World of Ms. Penelope Red" and "Dairy Free Baking". The first, "Ms Penelope Red" is where I share my love for creating fashion, exotic places, and general design. The 2nd, "Dairy Free" is where I show my own take on traditional recipes with a dairy-free spin.
View my complete profile

Popular Posts

  • The Penelope Red Pink Summer Kimono
    Introducing the latest Penelope Red style, the Pink Summer Kimono ! It has been handmade from a 100% polished cotton, featuring a bright co...
  • Art Deco Etsy
    Invitation Art Deco SAMPLE by marit522 Part of the Penelope Red Winter Collection was inspired by old Hollywood glamour. When I think of t...
  • Kiran's Sari-Inspired Wedding Dress, Part 1: East meets West
    Ok, so this is a little teaser for all of those interested in the Sari-Inspired wedding dress I am currently making. I can't show you to...
  • New Moon: My movie review of Book vs Movie
    So, I am hooked by Twilight ... over the past 6 months I have become slightly addicted to the " Twilight Saga "- and I don't u...
  • The Pallas Athene Wool Jacket
    The Penelope Red Pallas Athene Fluted Wool Jacket is yet another brand new style that I have created especially for The Red Queen Collection...
  • New Penelope Red Swing Tags!
    I have decided that it would be nice to add a swing tag to my designs. I wanted to let my customers know, as soon as they see my designs, th...
  • Creating the new Autumn Collection Part 5: The Olive Silk and Antique Lace Mermaids Dress
    Once upon a time, a young TAFE fashion student (me!) stumbled across a vintage and retro store. Inside that store were many pieces of beauti...
  • City Snapshot: Rome. The 1st Visit.
    Rome is an amazing city. You really have to see it to believe it! I have been there twice, and I could easily return! All of the photos in t...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  October (2)
  • ►  2013 (8)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (7)
  • ►  2012 (7)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
  • ►  2011 (60)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2010 (122)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2009 (97)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (25)
    • ▼  August (18)
      • The New Penelope Red Autumn/Winter Range
      • The Penelope Red Ikat Gold Mini Skirt
      • The Penelope Red Silk Road Winter Dress
      • Wednesday is Accessory Day! Gorgeous Hats!
      • The Fifties Fair: Rose Seidler House, 2009
      • Sepia Restaurant and Wine Bar
      • The Stitches and Craft Show
      • Wednesday is Accessory Day! Stunning Brooches
      • The Penelope Red Tailored Winter Dress: Custom Order
      • The Adriano Zumbo Cafe
      • The Penelope Red Ikat Bolero
      • Wednesday is Accessory Day! Bright, Bold and Beaut...
      • La Vie Cherie
      • The Penelope Red Spring Summer 09 SALE!
      • The Ugly Truth: A Movie Review
      • The Making of The Penelope Red Jade Winter Coat
      • My Life In Ruins: A Review
      • The Penelope Red Spring Summer 09 SALE!
    • ►  July (8)

Penelope Red's Fan Box

Penelope Red on Facebook

Penelope Red Website

Penelope Red Website
Take a look at the official Penelope Red Website

Best Blogs

  • Sew Tessuti
    Closet Core: The Onyx Pants
  • Vixen Vintage
    Doris Petticoats
  • ArtistaStyle - Feast on Fine Art
    Pemain sepak bola U-17 Jerman masuk kelompok ISIS
  • Bobbin Talk
    Doctor's Bag by Loris Marazzi
  • Miss_Midge
    Miss Midge's Guide to the Ultimate Christmas Party Dresses
  • Realisation Creations
    Snakeshead

Recommended Favourites in Sydney

  • For quirky kids toys
  • The best cute cinema
  • When in want of High Tea

Followers

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.