Monday, July 20, 2009

The Rocks Aroma Festival

My friends and I went to The Rocks Aroma Festival yesterday. It was packed full of people. Some coffee outlets had lines of about 50 people waiting, and the food lines was even worse, as there wasn't many of those! Either way, if it wasn't busy, no one would want to be there. I always say, the crowds is part of the fun!

There were so many coffee outlets/market stalls. I don't usually drink coffee- tea is my love, but since I was there, I got into the spirit! There were lots of chocolate, and biscuit stalls too- well worth the crowds (sweets is another vice of mine too!).

Some photos from the day:






We couldn't have asked for a more glorious day- we were even hot. Not bad for a mid winters day! Sydney, yet again, lived up to its reputation.

No comments:

Post a Comment