Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Etsy Embellished Embroideries

Every Wednesday, I like to try and showcase some of my fellow Etsians, and their beautiful work. I have to admit, recently I have been a little slack- been very busy, but I hope to get back into it!

Whenever I visit the Etsy site, I like to browse through the front page, and I add what I like to my favourites. Any one that has a free account with Etsy can do it; and it is also handy to keep aside for when you are looking for gifts, as the amount of stores on Etsy can sometimes be a little overwhelming!

If there is one thing I always appreciate, it is embroidery and embellishments. I adore anything that has had effort and time placed into the quality and craftsmanship of the work.

I have picked the following three examples of beautiful designs, mainly because I admire the detail each designer has put into their work. They are all very unique to one another, and are very beautiful in their own right.


Bright Red Laptop Sleeve by ShibaNgDesigns




Felted scarf-collar Neglected Garden by Rudman




Wrist Cuff Morning Glory Botanical Illustration Textile by Waterrose

1 comment:

  1. I'm so honored that you chose to include my cuff with there other two, beautiful pieces! I love your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete