Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Style: The Penelope Red Pink Candy Cowl Top



One of my latest designs, the Penelope Red Pink Candy Cowl Top. This has been made from two knit fabrics, made from rayon (or viscose) and elastane- very soft fabrics, which hold their shape really well. It is the same fit as the Paris Bow Top, as I have used the same pattern; instead of a bow at the centre front and dramatic V- neck, I have altered it to be a soft V-neck, with a cowl in the contrasting black fabric. The neck has been decorated with a small piece of pink lace which has been hand-stitched onto the neck.

The candy stripe has colours of pink, coral, black and white. I would normally have more photos of this top, but I sold it the very first day I took it to the markets, before I had a chance to take more photos, or even show my husband! So until I make another one, these photos will have to do!



Follow me on twitter or facebook for more updates of my latest designs and finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment