Friday, March 5, 2010

The Penelope Red Silver Floral Corset Dress



The Silver Floral Corset Dress was added to my etsy shop a few days ago, and since I have loads of photos of this dress, I thought it would be a good idea to add a few more on this blog.



The centre back has been finished with an invisible zip, and a small diamante button securing the zip.




Inside, there is a lace-up corset; this makes the dress secure around your body, and creates a wasp-like waist!



I wanted to include as many of the photos as possible, as the location was beautiful, and I thought it really suits the style of the dress. I could imagine this dress being worn to many cocktail parties, weddings, birthdays, and other special occasions!



Take a look at the Purple Floral Corset Dress blog posting, to see more about the Penelope Red corset dresses.

Follow me on twitter or facebook for more updates of my latest designs and finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment