Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Style: The Penelope Red Venus Corset



I have just added the Penelope Red Venus Corset to my Etsy shop, so I thought I would add a few extra pictures to this blog.



I love wearing corsets! They make me feel so feminine, sexy and empowered! I feel like my alter ego comes alive when I wear them, and I always receive compliments on the craftsmanship, and difference to the rest of the corsets out there. Most people can't believe that I make them myself!



You can take a look at the making of one of the Penelope Red corsets here.



The main fabric is a vintage floral brocade, featuring a floral pattern in pink, salmon and pistachio green on a cream background. I have enough fabric to make about eight copies of this corset- that's eight for the entire world to share. I can make them in A-B cup size, as well as C-D cup size.



Please contact me on designer@penelopered.com.au for more information on sizing, etc.

Follow me on twitter or facebook for more updates of my latest designs and finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment