Monday, March 8, 2010

Penelope Red at The Rocks Market: 13th & 14th March 2010



Penelope Red will be trading at The Rocks Markets this coming Saturday 13th and Sunday, 14th of March, 2010. The trading hours are 10am til 5pm.

I have just finished making the very last copies of the Penelope Red Paris Bow Top- there is no more fabric left after these last few copies!



All of my designs are handmade by myself, and are all made in small quantities, so you have the pleasure of owning an unmistakable unique product!

Hope to see you there! Please note, my location changes on a weekly basis, and I will place a notice on my facebook page to let people know of my location by Friday at the latest.

Follow me on twitter or facebook for more updates of my latest designs and finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment