Friday, January 22, 2010

New styles for Jan/Feb 2010

Since I will be attending the Rocks markets for 3 days over the coming weekend/Australia Day, I have been busy creating some new styles.

This is just a quick look at the latest styles...



The Penelope Red Pink Sweetheart Blouse



The Penelope Red Black Gold Kimono
. This is now available to buy online at etsy too.



and the Penelope Red Pink Pleated Blouse,

All Penelope Red garments and designs are handmade by myself, and all have unique detailing and design- something that I like to call the Penelope Red panache!

I will be at The Rocks Markets this Saturday 23rd, Sunday 24th and Tuesday 26th January. My location is on the corner of George Street and Jack Munday Place, opposite the Guylian Chocolate shop. Hope to see you there!

2 comments: