Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday is Accessory Day! Pretty in Pink


The following designers were kind enough to feature one of my designs in their treasury recently, so I had a look at their shops on etsy- they all have some lovely designs, and I thought I would share them with you.

Pink is such a great colour, with many possibilities, so this is a small showcase of pink from Etsy!


Bruised Pink.. thin resin bangle set by MilkwoodDesign. I love the 2 tone thick bangle!



Nouveau Floral - hand painted silk crepe de chine luxury scarf by MuseSilkPaintings. Aren't the colours just fabulous!?



Set of Two Valentines Day Pink and Red Saddle Stitch Ribbon Bow Non Slip Hair Clips by VanillaPixie

Such sweet lil' hair clips!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - what a delight to see these beautiful items! Thank you for featuring one of my latest Spring scarves :)
    Best Always,
    Angel
    Muse Silk Paintings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Muse's scarves!! They are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices. I love Muse's scarf! She does great work - quite the artist!

    ReplyDelete