Friday, January 21, 2011

Win a Penelope Red Top! A Competition!

Introducing an exciting competition to start off 2011!

I decided to hold this competition because as I was creating the latest Autumn 2011 competition, I started to question what I should name it... and I couldn't think of anything!

Since I have a network of Penelope Red supporters, and I had been thinking of holding a competition for a while, I thought this was the perfect opportunity!

I need help naming the new Autumn Collection, and in return, the winner will be given ONE of the following new Penelope Red tops:



The Black and White Zebra Alexander Blouse
(above) or the Adele Multi-coloured Halter Top (below- and it was featured in the blog posting before this one).



Details of the Competition:
Aim: To name the new Penelope Red Autumn Collection for 2011.

Hints: Keep in mind the theme of it being a Gustav Klimt and Egyptian Costume inspired range. I also like to try to have either "Penelope" or "Red" included in the name. To keep the website with the same theme, the name should be something like: "The ......Collection"

I am also planning the photo shoot to be taken in a dinner party setting... so lots of ideas, and I am hoping someone will come up with a great name!

Win: The Winner will be able to choose one of the designs pictured above, The Adele Halter Top or the Alexander Blouse.


Rules: The winner will be judged entirely on the name for the range they choose. You can enter as many times as you want until a name is chosen from the entries by myself.

You must be on the mailing list or a Penelope Red facebook follower to enter into the competition.


To Enter the Competition: just send your nominated range name to designer@penelopered.com.au or comment on the Penelope Red facebook page here.

Once I have picked a winning range name, I will contact the winner via email to confirm thier postal address and size, etc. Postal fees (excluding customs if going Overseas) will be paid by Penelope Red.

Competition closes 20th March 2011

I wish everyone the best of luck in the competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment