Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cocktails in Orbit Lounge- Summit Restaurant



A friend and I decided to go out in the city one Friday night recently. We are over scrabbling for a seat at most bars, and wanted a more sophisticated setting, and my friend suggested the Orbit Lounge in Australia Square's Summit Restaurant... possibly the best view in Sydney, and they have an extensive cocktail list! Perfect!



I also couldn't help myself, and decided I needed this dessert as well- and I certainly wasn't disappointed!



I am wearing one of my favourite outfits at the moment... The Vesper Kimono and the White Russian Mini Skirt. Every time I wear this outfit, I feel so colourful and bright, and a little sexy- I love it! It always receives many comments... and you can imagine since my friend was wearing gorgeous vintage bright orange dress, we both stood out from the crowd (which is what I love)! Every one else looked very boring in their black suits!



The White Russian Mini Skirt will be added to the USD shop online very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment