Sunday, August 18, 2013

Customer Photos

It is such a joy to see my customers wearing their Penelope Red designs (rather than them wasting away inside their wardrobe)! So here are a few recent favourite pics...


Penny wears the Red Floral Bow Tie Top.
Lorelle wears the Orange and Navy Blue Sweetheart Boat Neck Knit Top.

I have to admit, this one is of me!

I am wearing the Aqua and Vintage Braid Tunic Top. I wore this top all the way through pregnancy - even right up to giving birth- and it still manages to bounce back and keep its shape!!!! This exact style is sold out, but next winter I plan to make more of this in a slightly different version. 


Lorelle wears the Black Latin Bolero, the Gold Mosaic Gathered Neck Blouse, and the Black and White Diamond Printed Pencil Skirt. 


Penny wears the Black Russian Lace Dress.


Nicole wears the Blue V-neck Top w Black Satin Stripe Chiffon Sleeves, together with the Silver and Black Drama Skirt.

All items listed above have been designed by me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment