Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Crystal's Wedding Dress: Part 2



In November, when I posted the "Crystal's Wedding Dress: Part 1" entry, I promised that I would post the photos from the wedding day... so here they are!



Of course, Crystal is a beautiful girl, and you could place a sack on her, and she would still be glamorous and beautiful; but I like to think that perhaps my design has helped to enhance that beauty!



They had a quiet civil ceremony in Edinburgh- aren't the photos lovely!



If you haven't seen the part 1 entry, or can't remember it, please make sure you take a look! It features the making of the dress; the design process of concept to realisation- a little background of how I work, and how I create my designs.



The coat is a Penelope Red design too, it is actually the same style as the Penelope Red Silk Road Hooded Coat, which is available in my etsy shop.

I can also make the coat in other colours as well.




The dress is a similar style to my Winter Tailored Dresses- more on those later!



Follow me on twitter or facebook for more updates of my latest designs and finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment