Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fabrics and Textures for Autumn 2011 Collection

Previously I posted about my Penelope Red Autumn 2011 Collection inspiration. Today I wanted to show you the fabrics, trims and textures that I may decide to include in this collection....



As with any design, my ideas will evolve and change as I go, but right now, I am thinking of using a mix of fabrics, textures, and trims in colours ranging from gold, silver, brown, blue, purple, and mixing them with shades of white, cream and black.

Included in these photos is a brand new print, white silk, black sequinned lace, a few vintage laces, a couple of vintage metallic braids, black ribbed fabric, olive silk, beaded chiffon. This is just a small selection of the fabrics and trims I have to choose from, and I can't wait to get started on this range!



Stay tuned for more updates throughout the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment