Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Penelope Red Black Bow Tie Top



One of my favourite designs that is currently for sale in the Penelope Red etsy shop (as well as at The Rocks Markets), is the Penelope Red Black Bow Tie Top.

I love wearing it with jeans, my olive pants, my Osaka Citrus Blue Skies Skirt, or any other skirt for that matter!



I think it is also important to see designs in a real life situation- one where there is no make up artist, or professional photographer or model- it isn't as if we carry these around with us whenever we wear our fashions! So the above and below photos are just some happy snaps I took before I went out one day.



This blouse can look glamorous and sophisticated, while the black makes it a little understated. I was inspired by my favourite Hollywood movies and photos when creating this style, as well as styling the photo shoot below.



In the above photo, the Black Bow Tie Top is worn with the Black and Ivory Check Fluted Skirt.

The below photo features the Black Bow Tie Top and the Black Blue Skies Skirt.



This blouse is available is US sizes 4, 6, 8, and 10 (or Australian sizes 8, 10, 12, and 14).

Follow me on twitter or facebook for more updates of my latest designs and finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment