Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New Fabrics!


The photos included in this post are a few quick shots of new fabrics that I have purchased in the past week. I have only draped them around the dummy- so you can get a feel for the fabric.


The above fabric (the purple, yellow and brown) and the below fabric (emerald green and white) will be used to create kimonos. I can't wait to see the finished product!



The above fabric was purchased from an antique's dealer, along with the vintage tulip fabric. It is a one way print, so I will have to be careful how I use this. I don't want birds and flowers upside down!

This candy stripe is a knit- I love a good candy stripe! This will most likely make some really cute tops.

So much to do, and so little time!

Follow me on twitter or facebook for more updates of my latest designs and finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment