Friday, April 16, 2010

Jane Austen on Etsy

Recently I featured a few other designers/artist in my blog that have used "The Birth of Venus" as their inspiration.

My inspiration for the latest Penelope Red range, "The Venus, Penelope and Jane Collection" has made me think about all those other artists and designers on etsy who love Jane Austen. I decided to search for "Jane Austen" using etsy's search engine, and this collection of items is what I picked...



Jane Austen quotes 3.5 inch squares digital collage sheet. Use this for coasters cards or other print projects. By magicpug






Emma by Jane Austen book handbag by bookity




Hartfield Nights by mashalaurence



Art Nouveau Mother's Day Card by newnanc



Captain Wentworth Notebook - Jane Austen Hero by restaure

No comments:

Post a Comment