Friday, October 1, 2010

Penelope Red featured in Peppermint Magazine!



I am very excited to announce that two Penelope Red designs have been featured in the Peppermint Magazine!!! The items featured were the Venus Floral Bolero and the Cream Bow Tie Blouse, both available in the Penelope Red etsy shop.

Peppermint Magazine is a quarterly fashion magazine, which focuses on the "green" and eco side of things. I told them about my "Venus, Penelope and Jane Collection", and how a lot of the pieces had been designed from vintage and recycled pieces of fabric (as in fabrics that I salvaged from my Aunt, Mum, their friends, from other people who once sold at the markets, from antique and 2nd hand stores, etc)- all helping to reduce the landfill that is forever rising!



Pictured above is the Venus Floral Bolero and the Cream Bow Tie Blouse is below.





Above, the current issue's front cover of
Peppermint Magazine, in which Penelope Red is featured.

No comments:

Post a Comment