Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Penelope Red Stripe Bow Top: More happy customers!



It is such a good feeling when my customers return to me, wanting to see more Penelope Red designs! It means that they truly love my designs, and that they are happy with their purchases. So it is really exciting when my customers come back to visit my Penelope Red market boutique, and they are actually wearing my designs!!! It makes my day because I know that they have put their faith in my designs, and there is nothing worse than thinking that people are not wearing them and they are just sitting in their wardrobes feeling unloved.

So, the above photo shows Lorelle (RHS) wearing my Red and White Stripe Bow Top. Lorelle visited my market boutique a while ago, then returned wearing the Red and White Stripe Bow Top, and I couldn't have been prouder! It's great to see how other people decide to wear it and accessorize my creations, and like I said, great to know that it is being truly loved by Lorelle!

Also, it is a great feeling when people refer me to others- it also means that they are very happy with what I have done so far. Lorelle brought her sister, Leanne to visit me that day, and it is such a thrill to know that my designs are loved now by a family!



I have now added black and white version, to the Penelope Red etsy shop online. The Black and White Stripe Bow Top is the same exact style, just in different colours. It is available in US sizes 4 to 10 or AU sizes 8 to 14.

This is what some one else said about their Red and White Stripe Bow Top, who bought it on etsy:

"Gorgeous top, very elegant & great buy !!!" from DD

The Red and White Stripe Bow Top has also reached the front page on etsy:



I only have a US size 4 or AU size 8 left of the Red and White Stripe Bow top, so if you like this design, but need another size, perhaps think about it in the black- still very striking and very original!



No comments:

Post a Comment