Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ms. Red Flashback: photos of my work from previous years.

The following photos are of designs I created a few years back. I think it is fun to look back and see how much my designs have evolved, how much the photo shoot process has changed, and remember the happy customers who bought these designs.


Above, the Pocahontas Bustier and Poppy Jeans. Below: the Mucha Pants and Jade Nouveau Corset.



The Pocahontas Catsuit and the Bright Swirls Catsuit.

Around Paddington Markets, I was known for my corsets and catsuits. I have always loved wearing both styles and when I first decided to sell my designs I wanted to sell items that no one else was making. I wanted show stoppers!

The various Penelope Red corsets have made it many different countries by now: Germany, England, France, Brasil, America, Canada, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, New Zealand, and more.

The Penelope Red catsuits are a little more exclusive, so not many have been made. The Bright Swirls Catsuit (RHS) has been taken back to to Tokyo, and I simply had to keep one of these catsuits so the Pocahontas Catsuit (LHS) is mine, and I still receive comments on it whenever I wear it even now- 4 years later.




The White corset was very popular- one of my best corsets. I sold 4 copies of this in the one day!



The Carmen corset was all about having lots of fun, and experimenting with fabrics. They were quite a hit!



It is crazy to think that I have handmade so many pieces over the years! There will be more Penelope Red flashbacks to follow.

I now sell my latest designs at the Rocks Markets, Sydney. To find out more information, please visit the Penelope Red website.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Penelope,

    It is so good to see some of your previous designs, you look hot and the corsets are gorgeous, its amazing to see the first ones and now you have corsets and corset dresses which are all so divine, love you and all your creations have fun designing. luv Lorelle

    ReplyDelete