Monday, August 31, 2009

The New Penelope Red Autumn/Winter Range


I am very excited to introduce to you my Autumn/Winter Range, which is currently available to purchase from my Etsy store.

I have placed only a few designs in the shop so far, but there will be more added in the following weeks.

So far, I have added to the store the Penelope Red Black Bowtie Top



The photos included here have all been styled with skirts, but this top can just as easily be worn with a pair of jeans or pants, and still look fantastic! One of my favourite weekend outfits recently has been this top paired together with my blue jeans, bright red belt, and bright red shoes. Effortlessly Chic!







The Penelope Red Barcelona Corset
has also been added to the Penelope Red Etsy store.





I also wanted to show you the inside of the corset, which is pictured below. It has been fully lined, and enclosed with a polyester purple/maroon lining.





The third style added today was the Penelope Red Deco Sequinned Top


The scarf included in these photos will be available for purchase on Etsy soon.


If you are interested in any of the above styles, or you would like a different size than what is listed on Etsy, then please contact me at: designer@penelopered.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment